Jun 4, 2012

"Sydney is CUUTE!"

Sydney keeps going around saying, "Mommy is cute. Sophie is cute. Daddy is..." then she looks at me and I tell her, "Handsome." then she tries so say it. Sydney has really been doing some really cute things. Yesterday she articulated while pointing out a fly, "Its a flying bug!" and then proceeded to grab the burp cloth nearest to her, climb up on the couch and whack the blinds with it. I did that yesterday when there was a fly in the window sill and I was trying to kill it.  Then last night when we put the girls down and Sophie started whining, we heard over the baby monitor Sydney saying to Sophie, "What's wrong Sophie? What's wrong?" and "Its okay Sophie. Its okay." We tried to get it recorded but Sophie calmed down and Sydney stopped talking quickly. I found that to be soo incredibly cute. We seriously have the cutest little girls, ever!

No comments: